DIY Freebies and Tutorials
I got (and get) a lot of visitors to my posts of links to great DIY resources; Makeup Bag Sewing Tutorials, Craft Goodies, Free Printables and Get Crafty During the Holidays, so I thought I should make another one now when I’ve finally got around to go through the pile of bookmarks I’ve collected since last time.
12 DIY Freebies and Tutorials
- Pink bunny gift box – Print and fold!
- How to make gift bags from newspaper – Let’s recycle!
- The Free Scrapbook Blog Resources Post – A great list made by dear Holly!
- DIY Bag Lover – A collection of DIY bag tutorials and patterns! There are tons of them!
- Cut Out + Keep – In cased you missed this addictive website! Lot’s of DIY ideas and step by step tutorials!
- BurdaStyle free sewing patterns – Mostly clothes. You can also search by difficulty.
- How to make a Zippered Dopp Kit/Toiletry bag – Good to have when traveling!
- Fruity Pot Holders – Crochet your own!
- Zip-up Earbuds – Hate the tangled mess your wires become in your bag. Here is a solution!
- A Little Stranger has several really cute tutorials!
- Pretty Pleated Travel Pouch – I really want the fabric used in this tutorial!
- One Hour Bag – Only one hour to swe a bag, it can’t be that hard right!
If you got some great freebies/tutorials among your bookmarks, don’t hesitate to tell me in the comments!