Get Crafty During the Holidays!
If you are bored or just have some spare time during the holidays, I’ve gathered bunch of crafty links that might entertain you! Check out the links starting with a Christmas hat if you want to get in to the Christmas mood. I hope you enjoy!
- Hanging Spring Star Tutorial – Really fancy stars made of paper!
- Coin Purse Keychains From a Dishtowel – Cute and easy, you can make many!
- Bicycle Frame Luchbag – Not sure if I would have my lunch there, but other stuff for the bike! Or you can perhaps strap it on to a baby stroller!
- Handbag Pouch Tutorial – Quite easy to do!
- Free printable recipe cards – With star rating!
- Free printable pillowbox – Can be used for small gifts.
- Lanvin Inspired Bracelet – Forget the expensive price tag, do one yourself!
- Free 2010 Mini Photo Calendar Template – Customize it with your own photos!
- How to make 3D paper ornaments
- 2009 Printable Candybox – It’s so adorable. Don’t forget to check out the other downloads; Rainy Day Cloud Box, Cupcake Petal Box Template, Handmade Envelope Templates (with Tea Time Cards), Lemon Recipe Cards, Christmas Candy Box and more! Phew.
- Make a Little Paper Santa Buddy – Print and fold a cute Santa!